Sunday, May 4, 2014

Reflection - Edward Lautzenhiser

I've really enjoyed the way of thinking that's emphasized in this class, and I'd like to think that I'll carry the lessons I've learned for the rest of my life, but honestly, I'm not particularly confident that I will, at least not consciously.  I'm hoping that I become a more aggressive opportunity-taker, that I focus on iterating upon myself constantly, but to be honest, it's pretty difficult to do that when handling the stress of exams, or applications, etc.  I think the most important theme I hope to take with me is to fail faster.  I want to try to make a decision that feels right and work on improving it over time, rather than spending a lot of time deliberating and getting nowhere.  I think there are certainly venues and conditions under which it's totally appropriate to wave around an unfinished product, and I intend to do that more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment