Saturday, May 3, 2014

Reflection - Nathan Rodenbeck

When looking back over the class there isn't really one point, lesson, or lecture that could define it. The class about HCI Design that gives you just a little bit more. Coming from a small high school, I got to(sometimes not by choice) know a good amount of teachers pretty well. We would sometimes have personal talks where they might give advice. Since I have been to college, there hasn't been that type of teacher/professor. They normally show up, give their lecture, and hold office hours. No one really seems to try and grasp a personal connection or make a huge impact. I am happy to say this class was different. Though we didn't know each other personally, I felt like I did because of the lectures you would give. I knew showing up to class I would get more than what the description of the class says. It might be too early to tell if this class "redesigns" my life, but you are redesigning a required lecture style class, and through that you'll make a bigger difference in people's lives. I can tell you this, I probably couldn't tell you five professors names I have had in college, but there isn't a big chance I forget Marty Siegel. So thank you, sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment