I think with project 5 there are really only a select few options available. I look at the categories as a Venn Diagram. On one side is the superhero super fan; they are the ones that read the comics, watch movies, and probably goes to comic conventions. On the other is the causal movie fan. They like to watch the movie, and the kids in this section by the toys, but mostly they just enjoy watching the movies. Personally, I really think it depends on the product to which side you will design for.
Monday, April 7, 2014
9-Nathan Rodenbeck
My view of help systems goes both ways, it just depends on the system. Google is probably the most used all around, and that is true for myself. Being in informatics, it is hard to remember all the different types of code I use, and HELP systems really are important and needed. I am more technology literate than most people, so I can only imagine how often other people use such tools. However, I believe the HELP system that the specific program gives is not needed. I don't think I have seen anyone use them with any success. Normally googling the problem is quicker and easier to understand for the user. Regardless of whether the design is more "obvious" or not, help systems in some form are needed. I don't think there program that everyone can understand and don't need help on any part of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment