Wednesday, January 15, 2014
1-Bryan Mayer
-My name is Bryan Mayer; Bryan is good.
-I am a Junior from Indianapolis majoring in Informatics with business as a cognate. Started with a Business major and took I-101 and loved it so I changed my major.
-Although I am a very laid back person, I will usually be up for trying anything new. Love watching and playing sports and being outdoors hiking and fishing. Played intramural volleyball last semester and playing intramural basketball this semester.
-I've worked at the same family owned and operated business (selling fabric and textiles for governmental, healthcare, hospitality, etc.) for the past 5-6 years during summer and winter breaks. I hope to transform the technological standpoint of the company post graduation.
-Sometimes I believe I can draw, but I'm not skilled in the sport one bit. Wasn't prepared to hear we'd be drawing/sketching in a Human Computer Interaction course.
-I felt like the professor has a great love of the subject and enjoys teaching it as well; very enthusiastic which was nice to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment