Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1-Raymond Stump

Hello, my name is Raymond Stump and you can refer to me as such or something else. I'm not all too particular about it.

I am a sophomore majoring in informatics (hopefully a double major in telecommunications as well) and I come from a town called Cromwell in Indiana.

I am apart of a game developing club called Hoosier Games. We develop and make video games for fun. I am currently working on the artwork for an endless runner game called POP. I am currently considering the HCID graduate program as a future plan. I eventually want to open my own studio where I can smash technology and the arts together making things such as video games, films, or other applications.

I am honestly worried about the classroom itself. I am a bigger guy with long(ish) arms. When filling out the paper in class I couldn't even use the table top attached to the desk because of the poor design of the classroom. I will honestly in part dread the class because of the room, but other than that the class seems extremely interesting and I can't wait to jump into it!

I took away that most everything isn't by accident. Before I though a lot of the developments of products happened by accident such as the pop in the pop can. But, I was wrong and I learned otherwise.
Hopefully that's a decent picture :) I don't have many front facing pictures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment