The web application I chose for this blog assignment is Steam. Steam is a web application specialized in selling digital games just like Origin, Uplay, GoG, and others. The reason why I especially like Steam over other sites is because of its design. Everything is organized very well.
These are screenshots I took, and as you can see, the menus on the main page of this application is very well organized, guiding you clearly to where ever you want to go: Store, Library, Community. It also shows you a special deals on the right side to help you easily check them out, and on the bottom, there are other lists of new releases, top sellers, soon to be released (coming soon), and specials. You can find all the info about sales and discounts of the games on the main page alone without having to navigate through multiple pages.


No comments:
Post a Comment