- My name is Ellen Hulett and you guys can call me Ellen or whatever suits you really.
- I am a sophomore here at IU, majoring in informatics with a cognate in public health and a minor in management. I am from a little town in Indiana called Trafalgar.
- Something interesting about me? OH where to start? I play intramural volleyball here ( and need more players, if anyone is interested!) I am freaked out my gnomes, yeah the little lawn ornaments. And one last thing.... I have a 24 inch vertical jump.
- The thing that worries me most about this class is the art/ drawing part. But i think it will be a fun challenge to overcome. And we will be able to get some good laughs out of our classmates for their drawing abilities so thats good!
- i took away from the first class that some professors actually care. or at least one of them does. And I am happy and excited to be able to take this class and see what that is like.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
1 - Ellen Hulett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment