Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1-Matthew Bloom-Carlin

My name is Matthew Bloom-Carlin.  Most people find it easiest to call me "Matt".  I am a senior studying political science from Indianapolis, Indiana.

I studied abroad in Hungary last semester.  While I was there some classmates and I took a weekend trip to the Ukraine.  Upon arrival we found out you could visit Chernobyl Nuclear Plant.  So we did.  I am pleased to inform you that I have not grown any extra limbs, and displeased to inform you that I still don't have any superpowers.

I am somewhat concerned about having to draw stuff.

This is kinda embarrassing but I actually didn't attend the first class.  I don't have a printer so I manually wrote down my class schedule and accidentally switched the days for two of my classes.  I showed up on Tuesday and felt kinda awk.

.WAZZAAAAAA


1 comment:

  1. Ooops... let's get together. You missed a couple of cool things.

    ReplyDelete