At home and in my free time, I like to jog (except when it's cold out, like now) and when I'm not doing that I'm either hanging out with the four dogs that run things around my house, or I'm on my laptop wasting my life on Reddit. Last year I worked for the Office of the Registrar here at IU, and was largely a part of the wonderful world of filing, though I did do some tech work as well.
While I know that I'm not supposed to be worried about it, my artistic/design skills leave quite a bit to be desired, so I'm not very confident in that regard, but I will draw crude rectangles to the best of my ability. I'm fairly certain that I would only be able "out-draw" someone if that person had no arms.
I hadn't really thought about how unintuitive some of the designs are that I see in my life. The doors with bars on them were a particularly significant example for me, seeing as I've been the guy who pushed on the wrong side of the bar.

No comments:
Post a Comment