I choose to use the site for Dicks Sporting Goods. Which is dickssportinggoods.com. I online shop A LOT but usually for workout clothes because I'm lazy and don't like wearing real clothes. I think this site is very well made! The features are easily seen and accessed. I mean its pretty obvious that if you are going to dickssportinggoods.com to look for new shoes, you should click on the FOOTWEAR tab. Also if you hover over the tabs they will bring up a drop-down list of sub categories which is really convenient and easy for the user. Another great thing is that the search bar and the cart tool are both very boldly labeled on the home screen. Which makes it easy to navigate right from the home page.
Also if you go all the way to the bottom of the page you will find a list of helpful links. They are divided into three categories for easy navigation. They help you find out about things like Careers through Dicks Sporting Goods, and about the return policy, which is very important for online shoppers like me. They also give you the phone number there at the bottom and at the very top on the page so it is easy to contact them in case you have any questions.


No comments:
Post a Comment