I'm a junior majored in Informatics, and since I've been living in Bloomington IN for about 6 years, it can be kind of like my hometown, I guess.
Interesting thing about myself would be my last name "Ki". People always have hard times saying my last name, especially when teachers and professors are taking an attendance. The correct way of saying my last name is to pronounce it like a word "key".
The things I'm worried about in this class would be the projects. I usually get a bit of pressure when there's a project worth a lot of points. I'm not really worried about using sketch note, because I like drawing and designing.
Before taking the 1st week of this class, I didn't realize that many general/usual stuffs we are using (door, ketchup bottle, soda can, etc) were all made by a careful designing.
It's a photo I had to take when I was in Photography class a while ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment