- Hi! my name is Zachary Denis Drucker but you can call me Zach, (in case that wasn't clear it's pronounced as Zack not Zatch)
- I'm a sophomore from Los Angeles, California with a major in Informatics and a cognate in the Implications of Telecommunication.
- While I am to the naked eye, a sophomore, before starting at IU I spent a year in Israel. In my year I studied at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and volunteered at an old age home as well as a youth village in a city called Karmiel. So while I am a sophomore and plan to graduate in 2016 with my class I am in fact junior aged.
- Not much is worrying me about this class specifically, but a constant worry would be that I wouldn't do well. A worry that can't consume me.
- A new idea that I took away from the first class was the concept of playing the whole game. I found it a fascinating observation that math and science classes are not taught in this way.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
1-Zach Drucker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment