Grantland.com
The website I chose for this blog post was Grantland, and internet website that appeals to sports fans and pop culture. It's an obvious design for many reasons, first the banner makes it clear what the website intent is and how to find articles that you will find interesting. it is easy to navigate, as you scroll down you will find more articles besides the ones that are featured. It has the features that you need, nothing that is too fancy, just simple scroll and click on the article you wish to read and if you click on the wrong article you simply hit back and you will be at the previous screen. It is a very clean and clear website with lines to separate different sections. A feature they have that I find useful is that in order to comment on an article you must be logged into Facebook, and I looked into why it is like this, and a forbes magazine referred that it is most likely to keep trolls from commenting on the website. Here is the link Forbes.

No comments:
Post a Comment