There has been a lot that I have learned so far in this course. One of my favorite things it the "Why, not what" in the designing the obvious book. That really got my mind on the right track.
Along with that, we have really gone into Usability testing and specific parts of the game of HCI that I had not really been exposed to before. I had not really made personas before this class, so that has been a new experience and I'm sure I will be using it in my work.
My comment is on Raymond Stump's post.
I agree with you in the fact that I have never used personas in any other class than this one. I like the idea of not designing for ourselves but using the persona to better understand the needs of our target group.
ReplyDeleteHi Ben,
ReplyDeleteWhat changed in how you approach projects/thinking because of "why, not what?" Just curious. For example, it totally changed the way I try to persuade people to do things (and it works).