Monday, March 10, 2014

8-Han Choi

1) I was astonished by the process of design. I did not know that there are so many steps to achieve the final product design. I thought every design was designed by simple process such as creating a design from imagination and few times of iterations. However, as we all know, it is a lot more complicated. Design begins based on the problem itself, not by just an imagination. And design keeps modifying by feedback from the users. I was the one who always think that user's survey is not very important, but now my thought is completely changed. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely Han, I didn't really understand the importance and massive changes that the opinions of users (or by personas) could cause. It really makes you step back and think about things before you even begin to try to implement a new idea.

    ReplyDelete