Monday, March 10, 2014
8-Lee Wisne
I feel as though the phrase "playing the whole game" actually means something to me know because I am comfortable knowing what it takes to get through the whole game. Some specific things that i learned in the last 2-3 weeks or so would be how to draw action into sketches by having more than one piece of paper with your sketch to simulate action through a computer screen. Another thing I have learned is how to do an accurate usability test without interfering with the results of the test. I learned the correct way to ask questions to the person being tested in order to get the most accurate results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The usability testing parts of this class are especially important, and I think the practices learned in this class regarding usability tests may even have applications beyond designing purposes (e.g. in interviews or even casual conversation). The idea behind "the correct way to ask questions" is to remove as much bias as possible on behalf of the person not being tested, which is pretty handy.
ReplyDeleteI would have to agree with just about everything you said in your post. The sketches are a big part of what I learned too. Having multiple pieces of paper to simulate a program can be used as a prototype, and a user can get the aspect of the program.
ReplyDelete