Wednesday, March 12, 2014
8- David Munoz
So far in i300 I have learned a lot more then I expected, and picked up things quicker then I thought I would. I have always been more person that responds to a given task and set instructions and not that creative. But reading and attending class I have learned many things like how easy yet difficult to create a design. When it comes down to it you want it to be obvious and simple, but then you realize that there is so much more you are capable of adding and that people get caught up in their ego's and talent. What I find most important about to design is not to think about it as a linear process, in design you are continuously going forward and backwards testing ideas, features, its very chaotic in a sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment