
This is the interface of the Project Management app Producteev.
The motivation behind the app was to create simple, easy to use, FREE project management software, with the emphasis on free. Most PM software, we found, was too expensive for our needs, where as this takes care of everything we need it for. I imagine the founders wanted to build software that would allow anyone to manage their company or organization well with free software, which I feel like they accomplished!
Hi Ben,
ReplyDeleteYou were getting at it with "manage their company or organization well," but most of your paragraph describes the "what" and "how" of what they built, not the "why." What does the organization believe in? It seems like you either didn't clearly tie in Chapter 2 and the TED talk into your thinking or that you haven't looked at those yet. Either way, feel free to reexamine those and then reply with your thoughts, and I'll read them and reply.