Monday, February 3, 2014

3- Nathan Rodenbeck

As I have chosen in the second blog. I am using www.barstoolsports.com. This is a website created for men, that is basically used as a blog. I think the belief of Barstool is to fill the free minutes in guys' days with sports, humor, and entertainment. When men talk to other men their conversations are based around select things. This website gives a quick way to inform men with topic ideas and conversation fillers. In order to do that, a simple design that can be navigated quickly is vital for it's success.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nathan,

    I think I understand where you're going, especially when you mentioned the daily conversations, but you're describing the "how" and "what," not the "why." Your argument would be stronger if you referenced points made in Chapter 2 or in the TED talk. Feel free to reply to my comment and elaborate a little more on what your thoughts are.

    ReplyDelete