Tuesday, February 25, 2014

6-Lee Wisne

Although many turn to focus directly on how the exterior of the websites looks like in regards to colors and other themes, the main point should be to look at how the website is set up. One needs to look at the design of the website as a whole, especially what might be unnecessary and either remove some things or reorganize the website to give it an official, simple look. I think the user is looking to find something new they can add to improve when there are always little parts of the design itself that you can tweak.

I think that this model of what the design should look like from a peer point of view is very different from the implementation model. The peer point of view is a bigger picture point of view where the implementation model is far more complex and evaluates much smaller issues unlike the peer point of view which analyses the larger image.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee,

    I'm not sure I understand what point you were trying to make here--the two types of models the prompt asks you to talk about are "implementation" versus "mental" models. The two definitions and examples are in Chapter 5. Please feel free to contact any of the mentors or Marty if you're not sure what the prompt is asking for or how to respond.

    ReplyDelete