Our new design for YouTube is nationality section. We pointed out that There is a problem with research results depend on the region. Even though there is a tab for country, it does not give correct results. And not many users know about this tab. Therefore we add advanced search tab to add region and more detail search options.
The test I used was unnecessary test. We found that there are too many different options which can be too much for the users. Since not many users use YouTube to search other countries videos, it only applies to international users. However it is necessary to have it but other options such as age check box. Since the users will be asked to log in to cut the underage users. Thus, it does not add much value to this feature.
Hi Han,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you made good use of the Unnecessary Test here. By the way, I also didn't know about the country tab and think it would be a good filter for expand upon. Nice idea.
Thank you. Finally I got a good comment haha. Yeah they do have the country tab but it does not work well.
Delete